"100 years from now it won't matter what kind of car you
drove, the house you lived in, or how much money you had, but
the world may be a different place because you were important
in the life of a child."
Thank you for your interest in The Nanny Agency, Inc. The role
of a professional nanny is very important to the lives of children
and to their future. We thank you for considering this very important
role and want you to know it is a role we take VERY seriously.
We support your career choice and offer resources and assistance
in order for you to succeed. Please review this page to see what
nannies can expect when choosing us.
goal is to make your nanny experience enjoyable and rewarding
while you are providing essential care, friendship and guidance
to children. We will work diligently to ensure the realization
of this goal because we are here to help you succeed as a professional
you will find information on the agency's minimum qualifications,
the referral process overview, and information about nanny positions.
We hope you find this information beneficial to your search.
Nanny Agency, Inc. sets very high standards
for the nanny candidates we refer to our client families. Below
you will find the minimum qualifications for all candidates:
- LOVE working with children
- Be loving, caring, nurturing, responsible, dependable, reliable,
friendly, energetic, and trustworthy
- Minimum 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years childcare experience
- 3 verifiable and unrelated professional references
- 3 verifiable and unrelated personal references
- Valid drivers license
- Proof of current auto insurance
- Social security card, Green Card or Work Permit
- Current CPR certification. We will give you 30 days after
accepting a position to obtain your certification or get re-certified
Click HERE for the online application.